Saturday, September 08, 2012

A Drawing A Day #9-12

My family (parents, sister, nephew) arrived from Tanzania on Sunday Sept 2].  It's been a bit of a mad house (apartment?) since their arrival so I fell a little behind on the ADADs this week.  I ended up doing 3 on the 6th, two for previous days and one for the 6th.  Hence the quotation marks around the dates. 


Lame car.  More so the drawing than the car itself, Honda Civics are pretty cool.  Plus the word civic is a palindrome, making it cooler.  Drew this one while sitting at multiple red lights. 



The directions say to keep it in my left pocket at all times.  I don't always have pockets so I pinned it to my board which is on my left.  Maybe drawing it nudged the success spirits because yesterday I got a call from Jesus Diaz, art director at The Village Voice!




Verizon modem.


1 comment:

Amy Glass said...

i am seriously enjoying that you're posting again :)