Wednesday, March 25, 2009

leaves and figure sketches.

Just some sketches I've done in the past 48 hours. The three figures are from yesterday. The top two are my 2 year old nephew taking a nap (in the first one he's hanging off the bed). The third is me, on the floor after walking into the wall (drawn from photo).




Two leaf drawings while at a dinner on Monday night. It was rather boring being the only "child" there, the hosts' (parents' friends) daughters who are my age are out of town so I'm glad i went with my moleskine! These are some plants form their yard. The bottom leaf is the back view of a Elephant Ear plant.



Note: the little rocket ship is part of an animation that I did over the summer while in a tile shop with my parents...who were looking to buy tiles for the renovated bathrooms. the full animation will be posted later.

No comments: