Monday, May 23, 2011

SCAD MFA Illustration Portfolio Night


Wow, I just noticed I haven't posted anything on my blog in over 2 months! This only means one thing: that I was SUPER busy making wonderful illustrations for my portfolio.  :D

I graduate from graduate school in less than two weeks.  The night before graduation, myself and 18 of my friends will celebrating and showing off our work at our portfolio night!

The details:
Where: The Kennedy Pharmacy, 323 E. Broughton St, Savannah, GA
When: June 3, 6-9pm

There will be food and beverages, lots of art, and good times.  Please swing by!

Our video ad:
SCAD MFA Illustration Portfolio Exhibition from Ahwon Min on Vimeo.

For a sneak preview go to: www.counter-illustration.com

1 comment:

Alka said...

Congratulations on the fantastic art show and graduation! We are very proud of you.