Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Airplanes, people, and animals

It's been a while since my last real post.  I finally got time and my act together today to scan (and color) some sketches that I've done in the past month in Tanzania.

The first two were done on two different flights on Coastal Aviation to Zanzibar.  The first drawing a view from my seat in the back.  The second is from sitting behind the two captains seats.



The next two are of my friend, Dana, fly fishing in Zanzibar.  Unfortunately, he didn't catch anything, but I did get the opportunity to draw someone fishing for the first time!



The next set of drawings were made in Ruaha National Park, which is southwest of Dar es Salaam, about 625 kilometers away.





1 comment:

Alka said...

Nan, enjoyed seeing your drawings. keep sharing. love