Sunday, November 08, 2009

Computer Art 2007

I "unearthed" these works in my files while I was searching for some portfolio worthy work. I apologise in advance for the tiny files, I didn't have time to find the original files and make them so that when you click on the thumbnails, you get a nice larger image to view.

Assignment: time. I did a past, present, future type image. Babies grow on trees and over time, these trees become more and more robotic and space-agey. I don't remember how I came up with this idea.

Digital
8.5 x 11 inches


Assignment: Self portrait. Using many many MANY layers in Photoshop, I created a watery surface with my reflection in it.

Digital
11 x 8.5 inches


Assignment: something to do with perspective and place. I wanted to show what Florence, Italy, could look like if it was over grown with greenery (something it is lacking in the city itself, not including the parks).

Digital
8 x 10 inches (or around there)

Assignment: from what I remember, take a part of a song, and illustrate the rhythm. The song: Ants Marching by Dave Matthews Band

Digital
13 x 18 inches


Assignment: show movement. This is my cousin-in-law, Kelly, and a jar of Christmas chocolate.

Digital
17 x 11 inches

No comments: